company secretary course: – Hello, guys here is another important topic brought to you that you are looking for i.e Company Secretary course details. People who are interested in course want to know more details of company secretary course regarding the subject and the CS course fee structure. Many of the middle-class families search for this course fee structure. After completion of your graduation or under graduation students are searching for the company secretary eligibility to join that course.So we updated what are the requirements for company secretary course details after graduation.See below update details in company secretary course details after graduation pdf.Here we also provide the top 10 company secretary course institutes in India. Gather it and gain knowledge on your prescribed collective company secretary course in India.Details of company secretary course syllabus are also provided here either clearly or pdf file is being tagged in this article for your assistance.
Details Of Company Secretary Course
The course is being carried by Institute of Company Secretaries of India which was abbreviated as ICSI. Coming to the short brief of ICSI, it is a premier National Professional body established by Act of Parliament. The establishment is carried forward to develop and regulate the Profession of Company Secretaries. The ICSI board provides Company Secretary by regular or by distance course i.e correspondence course.The complete details of company secretary course in India are being provided by Institute of Company Secretaries of India for all the subjects at the time of Registration.
Duty of a company secretary qualified student
- He must be expert in corporate laws, securities laws, capital market and corporate governance
- He/she acts as a Chief advisor to the board of directors
- He/she carries all regulatory compliances of company
- He/she acts as a corporate planner and strategic manager
Company secretary course details
Here is the most exciting topic that you are waiting for i.e Company Secretary course details.
Interested applicants must complete
- 10+2 pass or under graduation
- Graduation courses
CS course structure for 10+2 passed candidates
Candidates who completed their 10+2 have to follow the three stages to pursue the Company Secretaries Course after completion of the process of registration
- Foundation Program
- Executive Program
- Professional Program
After completion of phase 1, i.e Foundation program candidates will be forwarded to the executive program. After passing the executive program students will go for practical courses for 15 months. Along with theatrical knowledge, students will gain practical knowledge.
Company Secretary Course Details After Graduation
- Executive Program
- Professional Program
As usually after executive course student will go for Practical Training for about 15 months.
Note: Students who completed their executive program will be forwarded Professional Program.
- After completion of the company secretary course, qualified students will be considered an Associate Member of the ICSI. They can use the letters of Associate Company Secretary in his/her name.
Company secretary course examination admission and examination dates:
- Admission and registration process: Throughout the year
- Examinations: June and December
Company secretary course registration process
As per the company secretary course registration process for each education program i.e executive, professional programs, candidates have to undergo the process of registration. Dates of company secretary course registration will be mentioned in the official portal via notification.
Company secretary course duration
company secretary course duration: Check the below table for the duration of company secretary course each and every subject and module.we collect complete information from the officials who are worked on this course and collected more details from students also. By the live collected information, we provide this data very confidently with the correct data. check duration of company secretary course
|Student Induction Program (SIP)||7 days|
|Computer training program||70 hours (mandatory)|
|Executive Development Program (EDP)||8 days|
|Professional Development Program (PDP)||25 hours in 15 months of training|
|Specialized agency||15 days training|
|Management Skills Orientation Program (MSOP)||15 days|
Company secretary course syllabus (both 10+2 and graduation)
Here the updated latest data on company secretary course syllabus for this year. So students can follow the below-given syllabus topics and subject.These details are helpful for their upcoming exams.check company secretary course syllabus with module details
CS Foundation Subjects
- Business Environment & Entrepreneurship
- Business Management, Ethics, and Communication
- Business Economics
- Fundamentals of Accounting and Auditing
CS Executive Subjects
- Company Law
- Cost and Management Accounting
- Economic and Commercial Laws
- Tax Laws and Practice
- Company Accounts and Auditing Practices
- Capital Markets and Securities Laws
- Industrial, Labor and General Laws
CS Professional Subjects
- Advanced Company Law and Practice
- Secretarial Audit, Compliance Management, and Due Diligence
- Corporate Restructuring, Valuation, and Insolvency
- Information Technology and Systems Audit
- Financial, Treasury and Forex Management
- Ethics, Governance, and Sustainability
- Advanced Tax Laws and Practice
- Drafting, Appearances, and Pleadings
Elective one out of five
- Banking Law and Practice
- Capital, Commodity and Money Market
- Insurance Law and Practice
- Intellectual Property Rights – Law and Practice
- International Business-Laws and Practices
CS course fee structure
- Examination fee for foundation, executive, professional program is Rs 1200/- per module.
- Exempted topic business communication, remaining exams students must appear for the exam in English as well as in Hindi.
Qualifying marks for this course
For Foundation or Executive or Professional exams, he or she should secure 40% marks in each paper and 50% marks in all subjects.
CS course fee structure (Foundation)
|General Students||Admission Fee|
|SC / ST Students||Admission Fee Education Fee||50% of Total Fee||2250|
|Physically Handicapped Students||Admission Fee Only||1500||1500|
Company secretary Registration Details (Executive)
|Foundation pass out student||8500||8500|
|Handicapped student||Only registration fee||2000|
|SC / ST||50% total fee||For Commerce 4500 and for Non-Commerce 5000|
Company secretary course fee details (Professional program)
|For commerce graduates, CPT or ICWAI Foundation passed students||500+2000+10000||12500|
Company secretary salary after completion of the course
As usually, ICSI carries placement for the candidates who qualified in company secretary course. Placement cells at Institute’s Regional and local offices will carry the process of placements. They assist the qualified students in getting suitable placements. Initial salary for the qualified candidates is Rs 3 to 5 lakhs. Candidates who are duly talented will gain more as per his/her standards.